Video MAC software

Dream several times to find plum
If there are things I did not say, Plum, do not think that I forgot, I had not forgotten, but some things are not conducive to the collection. Can not say I could not believe, but cannot forget. They cannot become a language, they cannot become a language once they come to the language, is more that they had. They are a warm solitude and Misty, is a mature hope and despair...
Even if today it is the season of spring, but I always slept on the plum soak the scent of the spleen long and not may not wake up, do not want to refuse to wake up, but do not want to believe that spring up to and are already long enough. Once more the Palace stand until to tell me that the spring is indeed already had from empty eucalyptus flowers of Yuanwang Nazhu Edamitsu arrive, Plum, indeed has wilted. But, when silence to contemplate the time, he is always asked: Plum really die it? And according to the days of really plum also disappeared yet?
I cannot answer this question, of course, it cannot answer plum. I know, Hua Xie and leaves of spring come on the trip. Spring up and they with spring, thin and melancholy of the. Although the climate is warming gradually, but the heart has been very active in the blood is very calm and down. For this it slightly, I can define as mature. Because I can't predict if there will be blood from when activated, can not estimate if they can bloom off the coast with a wick of perfume; the face of the immediate scene of the spring, I can only tell their own sad: plum flower, he was buried in the renovation of the ground spring.
Not seen long ago in the book a reference, it is Mr. Lin Hejing and plum. First of all, I wonder still child: official why the Song dynasty, Mr. Lin Hejing life does not want, didnt create families and its place of crane Mei, "the woman of plum Tsuruko" stories of what? More later gradually realized that thousands of years, the reason why people like Mei, singing, praise, mainly because of its nature. Plum generous home can be a confidant and Fucai, do step compare themselves with plum niche. I have often encouraged use plum spirit. Whenever I am faced a setback in life, faced with unfair encountered difficulties, it was common to see these Arcadia million dreams in plum tree. Therefore, they are true, viz.
Vaguely remember the end of mountain trip last year alone. Although cold really cold, weather wind, piercing the cheek, but for the naturally aspirated and nostalgia for the past, I will walk resolutely go to the mountains of thing I have read in a cool place. As the Southwest Karst more so in this Green Earth, that I could not find Yizheng Pian on the wild nature, so we sat back with a plum, eyes closed, immersed in the infinite past reverie of the ……
Mei, asked me a dream. She told me that I live too severe, stiff face appears to have been numb life, forget the smile on the plum flower. Finally once the flowers, rare to cultivate the map, because I lack a smile on the face of also withered. She also told me that, in the desert, my smile could be on a new life is allowed and encouraged, as trees gardens in bloom for me is that life has yet to come as the bright future. Then, take this dream, I try to smile on the plum flower, this open smile my wild heart closed between heaven and Earth, all heart that disorders the sadness disappear... I am also shocked to understand, to create trouble, but the desire is too much reason to put themselves in the natural, less desire, naturally not less worry. But I was pale and mediocre refuse, I know that my life may be quite small, this drop in the ocean; perhaps quite humble, often lighter than a feather. But I also believe that the collection of those who know and learn the beautiful moments of life will be touched often.
Plum petals are really deeply buried in the spring, soil newly filmed in it? However, the emergence of his dreams from time to time in the breeze, smell of assault Meixiang of this scene, what explanation? Plum, did not die, right? Perhaps this series of questions only I can answer, smile to the lips of plum of silence to reveal a hint of Sly spring and more symbolic of the divine spring and only Chueiyang watching eyes plum …… die fall debris from Earth's surface, I was filled with emotion: the life of the people, mostly homeless, or direct from this world or forced from their homelandfar dream. These days, how many times I would like to experiment with year after year, complete it plum? Perhaps, I choose these memories, those tired flash travel fragments, do not say goodbye, never say goodbye

Comments :

0 comment to “Video MAC software”

Post a Comment